Experienced Document Review Attorneys
Hirenomics is always looking for experienced Document Review Attorneys on behalf of our clients. If you have interest in getting on our list, please submit your resume, below.
- 100% remote work
- Full time availability preferred, M-F day time hours
- Must reside in U.S., specifically Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, D.C. or Wisconsin, for the duration of the project
- Weekly Pay
Education and Training:
- JD required
- Minimum of 1 year remote document review experience preferred
- Experience in Privilege review/screen, Issue Tags, Keywords/Coding, First and Second pass reviews
- Experienced in Relativity (main system requirement) and other review software such as Microsoft Office Suite, Trello, etc.
Other Special Skills and Abilities:
- Technical aptitude / computer proficiency is a must (proficiency will be evaluated through a client survey)
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Authenticator for 2-step authentication
- Must have clear and concise verbal and written communication in English
- Must have great technical and computer aptitude