Preferred Banker (California)
Our client is a full-service bank that offers a complement of banking, trust, and investment services. Our 5,000+ colleagues deliver highly personal service and complete financial solutions to entrepreneurs, professionals, their businesses, and their families.
Develops and manages personal banking client relationships with the key employees of Technology Banking Corporate Relationships through collaborative partnership with Technology Banking Relationship Managers and personal outreach efforts. Provides integrated financial services and advice to clients including; banking, credit, asset management, trust and estate planning. Manages overall relationship profitability, risk and is responsible for profitable growth of their portfolio.
Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act.
What will you do?
- Partner with Technology Banking Relationship Managers to gain introductions into companies banks to identify and develop new personal client relationships.
- Demonstrate market knowledge and competence to cultivate strong trust and partnerships within the companies serviced by Technology Banking to generate referrals and leads.
- Utilize, include, coordinate and lead our clients team to develop new business including leading pre-brief and de-brief meetings.
- Participate in community and other events, during or after business hours, in support of Technology Banking business line and to generate opportunities.
- Manage relationships by leading the client team in planning, delivery, and regular review with clients. Deliver a high degree of personal contact and open communication among clients and internal team that creates a superior client experience. Proactively communicate with clients about current conditions in the financial markets Ensure full client team is coordinated on communication.
- Analyze financial needs of clients and monitor their ongoing financial and personal circumstances to adjust or act accordingly.
- As appropriate, ensure that financial plans are developed and maintained with the support of Financial Advisor partner.
- Ensure that regular, tailored investment and relationships reviews occur between client team and client.
Risk Management, Credit Quality, and Compliance
- Keep current on client’s financial information while ensuring that clients understand the solutions being provided (including terms and conditions for all credit facilities).
- Communicate in a timely and proactive manner with clients and with all risk areas, especially the Credit Team where there is a borrowing relationship.
- Maintain all appropriate training and continuing education requirements for licenses and certifications.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- *Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience required.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience in a financial institution required.
- Minimum 5 years of sector experience with a strong focus on business development required.
- Must be in good standing under “The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008” (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the “Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry”; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act.
- Demonstrated sales abilities with affluent and high net-worth client segments.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and all products and services applicable to high-net-worth clients.
- Superior knowledge of credit policies and procedures, and bank operations policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in technical skills particularly with Excel and PowerPoint.
- CFP designation or equivalent training highly desirable.
- FINRA Series 7and 63 securities licenses preferred.
- Our client is a premier bank that offers a wide array of financial products focused on HNW clients and emerging HNW clients.
- The Tech vertical is a build out with a lot of upward mobility to become a part of growth and future leadership.
- Our client has had tremendous success building new businesses, Entertainment, Private Client.
- CNB – while being owned and capitalized by one of the top financial institutions in the world, still offers the boutique feel. This helps them to make decisions and revisions to growth plans much quicker.